We are living in a time of spiritual awakening. Many people are filled with a desire for change. Many people are becoming more conscious and aware of issues and practices that have lasted for too long and that must change.
Many people now want to take their lives back into their own hands and escape the model imposed by society in order to really know happiness and live the life they truly want to live – not one dictated by television, magazines, movies, social identifications and all kinds of meaningless clichés many now want to get away from.
In such times, people's consciousness grows, their interests evolve, the meaning of life changes for them, and they have new aspirations and inspirations, coupled with the desire to change themselves in order to also for many, change the world.
Do you recognize yourself in any/some/all of these?
1) The feeling that something has changed inside of you
2) Awareness of your old negative habits
3) The need to be alone or with new people more aligned with who you've become
4) Rejection of superficiality and the inauthentic
5) Deep sadness / compassion about the suffering in the world
6) Feeling the need to make this world a better place
7) A deep yearning for meaning in your life
9) Creativity and increased inspiration
10) Willingness to know who you truly are
11) Increased intuitions and desire to reconnect with yourself
12) Loss of interest in worrying – Actions based on Love and not Fear
13) Loss of interest in any type of judgment towards others or yourself
14) Increased willingness to love and give without expectations
15) Feeling of being connected to everything and everyone
The full article is available here